Tips For Purchasing Yoga Accessories Like Neti Pot And Yoga Mats If you are taking Yoga classes for improving your general health, then you must be aware of useful Yoga accessories like Neti Pot and Yoga Mats. These accessories are important if you are a regular follower. Yoga Mats are must have for all those practicing Yoga as one is supposed to practice all the asana on the ground over these mats. The Neti Pot is a specially designed equipment or pot, which is required to practice Jalaneti treatment also known as Neti or Saline Nasal Irrigation.
Tips for buying Neti Pot :
- Ideally the pot should have a capacity to hold at exactly 400 ml. of water, which is required to flush your sinuses with the desired pressure.
- It must have a smooth conical tip at the spout end with no sharp edges. Otherwise it might hurt your nostril walls. The tip must be perfectly shaped to fit varying sizes of nostril walls and should be able to prevent spillage by creating the subtle vacuum that is needed.
- The Copper and stainless steel pots are unbreakable, where as the plastic ones do not guarantee any such thing. The unbreakable pots are usually preferred over the breakable ones, as they can be easily carried while traveling. Also you do not need to worry that it might break if it falls from your hands while practicing.
- These pots are available in different variants like Copper, Stainless Steel, and plastic. Though all these variants serve the similar purpose but it is recommended by the Yogic Gurus that the Copper pots are the best. Copper is best suitable for the Neti treatment, as it reacts with water to release useful chemicals that are good for the entire process.
Tips for buying Yoga Mats:
- The size of the mat is an important factor to consider before buying mats for the purpose of Yoga. These mats are available in different sizes so that you can buy one according to your requirements. An ideal mat is about 24 inches wide and 60 to 75 inches long. Ensure that you are buying the exact sizes you need, for example – kids require smaller sizes as compared to adults. Go for a convenient size that is easy to carry and enables the users to perform variety of Yogic poses with ease.
- As the size varies, so is the quality of the mats. These Yoga rugs are available in a variety of qualities and prices. Do not compromise on the quality part. Go for the best quality mats made with materials like TPE (Thermal Plastic Elastomer), Latex or PVC. All these materials have different properties and offer different levels of comfort. Depending on your requirements and budget, buy the most appropriate mat. There are numerous stores that are selling these Yoga accessories at varying price and qualities. is a popular Yoga and Natural Health website that offers good quality Neti Pots and Yoga Mats at very affordable prices. Make sure that all your requirements would be met with the product you are going to purchase. Summary – Neti Pot and Yoga Mats are important accessories for those who are regular followers of Yoga. The mat is must have for the Yogis, as one is supposed to practice all the asana on the ground over these mats. Whereas the pot is important equipment for Jalaneti treatment also known as Neti or Saline Nasal Irrigation. There are numerous stores that are selling these Yoga accessories at varying price and qualities. Follow the tips given in this article to ensure that you grab the right accessories.